Inspired by the most classical of the outfits, Tuxedo Black has the timeless elegance of a must-have accessory that will flawlessly fit in any environment.
The particular uneven, opaque Stone Finish is extremely resistant and grippable, adding consistency and an incredibly accurate stone-like texture.
Travel Tumbler is your commuter-proof ally during the rush hour.
Double wall and vacuum-insulated, it keeps your coffee hot for 6 hours and cold for 24 hours.
The perfectly leakproof, Sip & Go Lid is especially designed to follow your everyday life with its comfortable and safe flip-top system.
• Stone Finish
• 18/8 food grade stainless steel
• Sip & Go leakproof lid
• Keeps hot up to 6 hours and cold up to 24
• 100% BPA free, phthalates free, toxins free
• Straw-friendly, flip-top lid
• Does not retain nor impart any flavour
• Sweat-free, does not condensate
• Wide mouth for ice filling and easy cleaning
• Airport security friendly
• Dishwasher safe Sip & Go Lid
• Travel Tumbler 350 ml: Capacity 350 ml – Diameter ø 8.0 cm - Mouth ø 7.2 cm - Height 12.5 cm - Weight 225 g
24Bottles® is the Italian design brand born in 2013 with the aim of reducing the impact of disposable plastic bottles on the planet and our lives.
The idea of our company comes from the search for the most convenient and functional solution to meet the need to hydrate in a way healthy, elegant and ecological day by day.
The concept is to create useful and functional objects that make the world a more pleasant and less polluted place. At 24Bottles® we believe that good design can change things for the better and can help people improve their health and quality of life as well as their look, in an environmentally friendly way.
Our focus is to combine form and function in order to offer uniquely lightweight collections of bottles and coordinated accessories, so as to foster a more sustainable and comfortable lifestyle, while keeping personal style in check.
As a company we strive everyday to reduce our impact on the environment.
24Bottles® has also embarked on an ambitious program to achieve Carbon Neutrality, with the aim of eliminating its carbon footprint.