2019 Holiday Gift Guide | The New York Times
Featured in Wirecutter's "The Best Carry-On Travel Backpacks"
The Travel Pack 2 is a versatile carry-on backpack designed for traveling smart. Breeze through security checkpoints, skip the baggage carousel and quickly access your travel essentials on the go.
• 1680D Cordura® ballistic nylon exterior
• YKK® zippers
• Duraflex® plastic hardware
• Quick-access, laptop pocket (fits up to 15.6" laptop)
• Lay-flat main compartment for spacious storage and easy packing
• Separate shoe compartment (fits up to men's size 13 shoes)
• Side compression straps for stability and security
• Quick-access top pocket for small valuables
• Multiple internal pockets for accessories
• Padded top and side handles for versatile carrying
• Expandable water bottle pocket
• Padded mesh back panel for enhanced comfort and breathability
• Internal framesheet provides structure and support
• Attachment points for a removable hip belt (sold separately)
• Back panel pass-through for luggage handles
• Lockable zippers for additional security (main and front compartments only)
Length: 21.5" (55 cm)
Width: 13.5" (34 cm)
Depth: 8.5" (22 cm)
Aer started in 2014 as a crowdfunding project that combined a gym bag and an office bag into one simplified design. Since then, we’ve grown our collection with award-winning products to help you travel better.
Whether you're going between the office and the gym or from San Francisco to Tokyo, there's a bag in our collection that's perfectly suited for your journey.
Inspired by the city, we create products that balance smart features with a clean, minimalist style.
We're minimalists at heart and like to keep things clean and simple.
Our thoughtful designs offer smart functionality and organization.
We use premium materials and trims that are built to last. If anything happens, you're backed by our lifetime warranty.